How does it work ?
Narc Gone®HD products are Activated Carbon Chemical Digestion Technologies used for on-demand drug disposal. Activated Carbon is a widely used product for adsorption & cleanup of difficult chemical substances. Combined with the Patented Liquid solution, the Narc Gone® HD system begins dissolving and simultaneously chemically binding drugs to the Activated Carbon. Chemical binding be reversed under extreme heat (1700 degrees F). However, at this temperature, drugs are atomized. *Narc Gone® HD meets the DEA standard for disposal of controlled substances.
*Always follow process, rules and regulations under which your facility is governed. Please check with your local landfill operator to inquire whether they will accept solidified non-hazardous activated carbon with the routine trash. If any unknown or hazardous substances have been added to the container, it should be incinerated.
How easy are Narc Gone products?
- Remove the drugs from any packaging or container.
- Place the drugs into the Narc Gone® HD bottle using the supplied funnel.
- Shake container to make sure that our proprietary carbon based solution covers all of the drugs. Within in a few minutes the drugs are neutralized and unrecoverable.
- Narc Gone® HD has a shelf life of five years. This allows you to continue to use the bottle until the contents reach two inches from the top.
- Once the bottle is full you can place the provided liquid hardener inside of the container and shake it for the final time. Within a few minutes the container will be able to be discarded as normal trash*, with no risk of drug recovery or harm to the environment.
*Please check with your local landfill operator to inquire whether they will accept solidified non-hazardous activated carbon with the routine trash. If any unknown or hazardous substances have been added to the container, it should be incinerated.
INDEPENDENT LAB TESTING
Narc Gone® HD has been proven safe, reliable, and eco-friendly by independent lab testing. The thorough testing of Narc Gone® HD has been preformed by an activated carbon industry expert with over 30 years of experience, leading our scientific team, Henry Nowicki, PhD.
Dr. Nowicki and his team at Professional Analytical and Consulting Services, Inc. have preformed and analyzed several key tests such as the GAED (Gravimetric Adsorption Energy Distribution), Dr. Bert McCarty’s Activated Carbon Soil Studies and Dr. David Cooney’s Activated Charcoal Chemical Adsorption Report. The results of these assorted tests have shown the overwhelming effectiveness of Narc Gone® HD and its use in meeting the Chemical Destruction Standards as defined by the DEA. These tests are available for your review.
Dr. Bert McCarty – Soil Study
Dr. David Cooney – Report